THE BLANCHARD INSTITUTE
PARTIAL HOSPITALIZATION PROGRAM (PHP)
OUR PHP PROGRAM
Our Partial Hospitalization Program, also
known as PHP or Day Treatment, provides the clinical structure needed to take those all-important first steps toward a fulfilling life of recovery. This short-term level of care allows our professionals and clients to establish a healthy relationship from the start, creating a more comfortable and personalized treatment process as they address the underlying causes for their substance use or mental illness.
THE HEALING POWER OF STRUCTURE
Structure is one of the most important keys in early recovery, and plays a central role in The Blanchard Institute’s Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), and here’s why…
- Most individuals experience a chaotic lifestyle while their lives are dynamically influenced by untreated mental illness or substance use disorders (SUDs). Both mental illness and SUDs are diseases of the brain requiring a consistent routine and structure in order for the brain healing and neuroplasticity (retraining and healing of the brain’s neural pathways) to occur. Meaning for an individual to stop using substances or stabilize their mental health, their daily routine is one of the first lifestyle changes they’ll have to make. A highly structured environment, like PHP, provides the environment and support for individuals transitioning from their previous lifestyle to one that allows healing.
- The time spent in PHP allows professionals to have a more in-depth lens on each client to discover and assess what’s really going on, how they present in treatment, and what’s needed for their healing as an individual.
- The environment, community and immersive experience of our PHP allows clients the opportunity to establish a therapeutic relationship with our professionals out of the gate, maximizing the overall treatment experience with TBI.
In addition to creating a goal for lasting recovery through IOP, our team offers support for
an individual’s personal goals, such as physical or mental wellness, changing or redefining
their profession, or an obtaining additional or higher education.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT DURING PHP
The Blanchard Institute’s Day Treatment runs Monday through Friday from 8:45am–4:30pm for 8 consecutive weeks. This program is designed to provide our clients the structure, accountability, and necessary tools to start their life in recovery.
The initial sessions are designed to help clients cope with withdrawal symptoms and stabilize both physically and emotionally. As they progress in the program, our experienced therapists will guide clients through a variety of group and individual therapies, such as:
- LIFE SKILLS TRAINING
- COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY
- DIALECTICAL BEHAVIORAL THERAPY
- THERAPEUTIC CREATIVE ART
- RECOVERY YOGA
In addition to our client program, our PHP also offers support programs and case
management for the entire family unit during treatment.
The Blanchard Institute is an in-network provider with:
- UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
- BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF NORTH CAROLINA
- MAGELLAN HEALTH
- UNITED HEALTHCARE
We also work with many other insurance plans on an out-of-network basis. Verify your insurance online, or contact us for more information about our providers contact us today.
The Intensive Outpatient Program [IOP] helps clients develop healthy behavioral patterns to live a substance- free and productive life.
The Outpatient program is designed to ease the transition and the handle inevitable challenges of everyday life in recovery..
After completing our structured outpatient program, our Recovery Management provides support and resources for lasting recovery.
If you or a loved one is suffering from substance use or mental health
disorders, contact us to discuss your treatment options.