Addiction Treatment Center Serving Those in North Carolina
If you or a family member is struggling with drug addiction, the future may seem just out of reach. But there is hope. With a will to act, a bit of work, and a strong support network of family, friends, and dedicated professionals, you can overcome the challenges of drug addiction and enjoy a more successful future. All you need is the courage to take that first step.
At The Blanchard Institute, we offer drug rehab in Charlotte, NC, and we serve clients throughout North Carolina. We feature family-focused, evidence-based recovery services for alcohol, opiates, cocaine, methamphetamines, and other substance abuse problems. Our facility features leading medical professionals and a team of caring personnel that is dedicated to helping you achieve your recovery goals. We also offer support for family members that are affected by addiction, and we take a holistic approach that addresses both the addiction itself and any underlying mental health challenges.
To learn more about our drug rehab in Charlotte, call The Blanchard Institute today at (704) 288-1097 or contact us online.
When to Consider Drug Rehab in Charlotte, NC
For many drugs, the line between casual use and addiction is thin and easily crossed. As the disease matures, it is easy to believe that you are in control, and it can be extremely frightening when you realize that you are not. By recognizing the symptoms of addiction early, you have a better chance of a successful recovery. Here are a few signs that you may need to seek treatment for a substance abuse problem:
- You have tried to stop using the drug, but cannot
- Cravings for the drug are more and more intense between uses
- You experience withdrawal symptoms between uses
- You have experienced financial hardships or job loss due to your drug use
- You are less than honest about the quantity or frequency of your drug use
- Friends or family members have voiced concerns about your usage patterns
- You have gone to extremes to acquire the drug
- You have engaged in reckless behaviors, like driving, while intoxicated
- You only feel “normal” after you have taken the drug
If any of these sound familiar, it may be time to seek professional help. Our drug rehab center in Charlotte can offer you the tools you need to begin the healing and recovery process while addressing the underlying causes of addiction. It is a disease that can be conquered with enough support, and our team at The Blanchard Institute can help you through every step of the process.
Substance Abuse Treatment & Drug Rehab in Charlotte
At The Blanchard Institute, we offer a number of programs to help you throughout the recovery process, including:
- Partial Hospitalization Program – The Blanchard Institute day treatment program (partial hospitalization) is created to provide full clinical support for clients 5 days per week, Monday through Friday, from 8:45 am–4 pm. Early recovery requires as much structure as possible. When individuals stop actively using drugs and alcohol, their day-to-day routine must also change. A highly structured environment is used to help the individual move away from using substances. Each client is guided through evidence-based treatment modalities by our therapists. Holistic options and specific recovery methods are used based on each individual’s needs. Structure and accountability provide the space to learn about recovery and the various methods used to stay away from addictive behavior and the time to transition to a sober, clean, and happy life. This program is designed to address early withdrawal issues, stabilization, support, and structure and focuses on a broad range of services including BioSound, Therapeutic Creative Art, and Recovery Yoga. Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), LifeSkills training, and process groups are offered daily along with additional case management including the family. All treatment at The Blanchard Institute is provided with trauma-informed care to provide particulate attention to those who may have experienced traumatic life events. Day treatment is recommended for high acuity clients stepping down from inpatient treatment as well as clients who have high-risk environments or early recover challenges such as co-occurring diagnosis; who need medical stabilization; or who simply prefer a safe and therapeutic setting to adjust to the physical demands of building an effective recovery program. Clients may be able to utilize insurance benefits for a portion or all of their stay at this level of care. Upon meeting clinical criteria and clinical goals, clients step down to intensive outpatient treatment to continue treatment.
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment –This program was created to educate and support individuals toward the primary goal of sustained abstinence from the use of any and all mood-altering substances. Following a thorough assessment by a licensed clinical professional, client attend 8-10 weeks for an average of 30-40 sessions of treatment on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:45 am–12 pm or 5:45 pm–9 pm. Family members are encouraged to attend on Thursday evening from 7 pm–8:15 pm in a family member-only therapeutic setting. Clients and family are required to attend at least 4 family groups on Saturdays from 9 am–12 pm to further an understanding of family dynamics in early recovery. Clients are directed to create individualized goals as well as adherence to program goals and clinical recommendations. Clients may receive individual sessions, family sessions, and may also be covered by insurance for holistic sessions including EMDR, BioSound, yoga, or acupuncture as needed.
- Outpatient Program (OP) –This program was created to provide continued support, accountability, and structure to continue recovery efforts and maintain sobriety from all mood-altering substance after transitioning from a higher level of care such as Intensive Outpatient (IOP). The Outpatient program consists of an individually tailored plan for each client composting of group, individual and/or case management services including family services. Clients will attend process groups on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:30 am–12 pm or 7:30 pm–9 pm, with individual therapy or case management services provided on an as-needed basis. This program is designed to address issues faced by those with sustained sobriety and help them to integrate and balance their recovery with their everyday life activities through continued support.
- Recovery Management Program – This program was designed to help clients step gradually into the daily norms of life after implementing a personalized Relapse Prevention Plan created while in primary treatment. This program allows clients to maintain broth group and clinical support following primary treatment. The ideal time for transitioning out of treatment is different for each client. Recovery management is held on Thursday from 8:45 am–10:15 am.
- Family Addiction Support – A program designed to help family members affected by a loved one’s addiction.
- And more…
If you’re looking for an opiate treatment center “near me,” look no further than The Blanchard Institue. Give us a call today at (704) 288-1097
Call Today to Learn More About Our Drug Rehab in Charlotte
When you need caring, professional help with an addiction, trust our team at The Blanchard Institute. Our drug rehab center in Charlotte can help you realize the dream of a brighter, drug-free future.
Contact us today at (704) 288-1097 to learn more.