Addiction Treatment Professional Referrals in NC, SC & GA
The Blanchard Institute is committed to providing your clients with exceptional care and continues to put high-quality, easily accessible outpatient treatment at the forefront. We focus on chemical dependency and co-occurring mental health diagnoses, as well as a full spectrum of family-focused services. Addiction and mental illness look different today. The Blanchard Institute was founded because we believe that treatment should look different too. When you refer a client to us, you become a part of our team. We value our relationship with other professionals, and we look forward to working with you to get your patient started down the road to recovery.
If you’re interested in referring your patient to The Blanchard Institute, please give us a call at (704) 288-1097 so we can discuss it further.
Our program includes:
- A full continuum of care, including outpatient detox support, partial hospitalization program, an intensive outpatient program, and recovery coaching.
- Order, support, education, and awareness for individuals and their families
- Weekly family support group
- Intensive family workshop weekend
We offer and encourage:
- Weekly phone updates about your patient’s progress from one of our therapists at The Blanchard Institute
- Treatment plans and goals that are incorporated into aftercare measures
- Aftercare support for your client’s ongoing recovery
Refer Your Patient to Our Substance Abuse Treatment Center in Charlotte
If you are suggesting addiction treatment for your patients, please feel free to reach out to our team at The Blanchard Institute. We would love to partner with you in pursuit of helping your patient return to a happy, clean life. To learn more about our center and the treatment we offer, please don’t hesitate to contact us online either online or over the phone.
If you’re a professional looking for a trustworthy addiction treatment center to refer your patient too, please give us a call at (704) 288-1097 or contact our team online.
Follow The Blanchard Institute
on Facebook and LinkedIn!