Substance abuse and addiction can be significant challenges to overcome, and they often require a multi-faceted treatment approach to achieve a successful recovery. At The Blanchard Institute, we offer several levels of outpatient treatment for substance abuse and addition, ranging from partial hospitalization programs to recovery management programs.
Our treatment philosophy includes a holistic approach to addiction recovery, using tools like counseling, therapy, integrative health, experiential exercises, and life-skill building to help manage both the diseases of addiction and the underlying physical, mental, and emotional causes. Our facility offers outpatient treatment in Charlotte, NC, and we serve clients throughout the entire state of North Carolina.
To learn more about how our outpatient treatment in Charlotte can help you overcome addiction, call The Blanchard Institute today at (704) 288-1097 or contact us online!
Benefits of Outpatient Treatment in Charlotte, NC
Outpatient treatment can help to provide a smooth transition from inpatient treatment or partial hospitalization programs to the real-world challenges of everyday life. With successful outpatient treatments, those suffering from substance use disorders gradually test what they have learned during the recovery process, applying the knowledge to help mitigate stress, cope with anxiety, and avoid triggers that could lead to relapse. The benefits of such programs include:
- Ongoing recovery in a comfortable, familiar environment
- The ability to continue working, going to school, or managing a business
- Extra support from friends, family, and loved ones
- Real-world application of the skills necessary for successful recovery
- Testing of resolve in the face of triggers and temptation
- A structure and support system that helps to encourage recovery
- Ongoing education and treatment to help maintain a healthy, sober life
We offer many outpatient treatment options at The Blanchard Institute, as well as addiction support services for families and loved ones affected by the disease.
Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of outpatient treatment in Charlotte.
Our Outpatient Treatment Services in the Charlotte Area
At The Blanchard Institute, we are dedicated to treating not only the addiction, but the complete person, including mind, body, and spirit. We use innovative techniques to improve coping skills, build life skills, and learn tools to manage everyday stressors that could harm the recovery process, such as interpersonal relationships, financial trouble, or emotional strain. We offer several levels of outpatient treatment in Charlotte, NC, including:
- Partial Hospitalization Program – The Blanchard Institute Day Treatment program (partial hospitalization) is created to provide full clinical support for clients 5 days per week, Monday through Friday, from 8:45 to 4pm. Early recovery requires as much structure as possible. When individuals stop actively using drugs and alcohol, their day-to-day routine must also change. A highly structured environment is used to help the individual move away from using substances. Each client is guided through evidence-based treatment modalities by our therapists. Holistic options and specific recovery methods are used based on each individual’s needs. Structure and accountability provide the space to learn about recovery and the various methods used to say away from addictive behavior and the time to transition to a sober, clean, and happy life. This program is designed to address early withdrawal issues, stabilization, support, and structure and focuses on a broad range of services including BioSound, Therapeutic Creative Art, and Recovery Yoga. Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), LifeSkills training, and process groups are offered daily along with additional case management including the family. All treatment at The Blanchard Institute is provided with trauma-informed care to provide particulate attention to those who may have experienced traumatic life events. Day treatment is recommended for high acuity clients stepping down from inpatient treatment as well as clients who have high-risk environments, early recovery challenges such as co-occurring diagnosis, need mediation stabilization or simply prefer a safe and therapeutic setting to adjust to the physical demands of building an effective recovery program. Clients may be able to utilize insurance benefits for a portion or all of their stay at this level of care. Upon meeting clinical criteria, and clinical goals, clients step down to intensive outpatient treatment to continue treatment.
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment –This program was created to educate and support individuals toward the primary goal of sustained abstinence from the use of any and all mood-altering substances. Following a thorough assessment by a licensed clinical professional, client attend 8-10 weeks for an average of 30-40 sessions of treatment on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:45am–12pm or 5:45pm–9pm. Family members are encouraged to attend on Thursday evening from 7pm–8:15pm in a family member-only therapeutic setting. Clients and family are required to attend at least 4 family groups on Saturdays from 9am–12pm to further an understanding of family dynamics in early recovery. Clients are directed to create individualized goals as well as adherence to program goals and clinical recommendations. Clients may receive individual sessions, family sessions, and may also be covered by insurance for holistic sessions including EMDR, BioSound, yoga, or acupuncture as needed.
- Outpatient Therapy –This program was created to provide continued support, accountability, and structure to continue recovery efforts and maintain sobriety from all mood-altering substance after transitioning from a higher level of care such as Intensive Outpatient (IOP). The Outpatient program consists of an individually tailored plan for each client composting of group, individual and/or case management services including family services. Clients will attend process groups on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:30am–12pm or 7:30pm–9pm, with individual therapy or case management services provided on an as-needed basis. This program is designed to address issues faced by those with sustained sobriety and help them to integrate and balance their recovery with their everyday life activities through continued support.
- Recovery Management – This program was is designed to help clients step gradually into the daily norms of life after implementing a personalized Relapse Prevention Plan created while in primary treatment. This program allows clients to maintain broth group and clinical support following primary treatment. The ideal time for transitioning out of treatment is different for each client. Recovery management is held on Thursday from 8:45am–10:15am.
- Family Addiction Support – A program designed to help family members affected by a loved one’s addiction.
- And more…
To explore the options for outpatient treatment Charlotte or the surrounding areas, contact us today.
Sign Up for Outpatient Treatment in Charlotte, NC
If you are having a problem with substance use disorders, contact our team at The Blanchard Institute. We can help you choose the best treatment options for your needs, and provide the support you require for a successful recovery.
Contact us today at (704) 288-1097 to learn more about outpatient treatment in Charlotte.