Overcoming an addiction can be an immense challenge, but with realistic goals, support, and the help of caring professionals, it can be accomplished with the right amount of determination. Whether you struggle with alcohol dependence, opioid addiction, amphetamine addiction, or other substance abuse problems, our team at The Blanchard Institute can help.
We feature a wide range of outpatient substance abuse treatment programs to help you through every step of the recovery process, from partial hospitalization programs and intensive outpatient to recovery management services. We specialize in a holistic approach to treating addictions, addressing not only the disease but also the physical and emotional factors that contribute to it. We offer addiction treatment in Charlotte, NC, and we serve patients throughout the state.
For more information about addiction treatment in Charlotte, NC, call The Blanchard Institute today at 704.288.1097 or contact us online. Our experts are ready to help you take the first steps toward a sober, healthy life.
When to Consider Addiction Treatment in Charlotte
Addiction is a disease, and it affects some more than others. The line between casual use and dependency can be quite thin for those who are predisposed to addiction, especially when factors like trauma, pain, and emotional stimuli are factored in. If you think you may have a substance abuse problem, here are a few signs that you should consider enrolling in an addiction treatment program:
- An inability to moderate drug or alcohol use
- Frequent cravings or withdrawal symptoms between uses
- Family members or friends have expressed concern about your drug or alcohol usage
- Dishonesty with friends or family about your usage habits
- Loss of employment or problems in school due to drug or alcohol usage
- Financial or legal problems due to substance abuse
- Driving, gambling, or engaging in other risky behaviors while under the influence
- Going to extremes to acquire more drugs or alcohol
- Requiring greater amounts of the substance to feel satisfied
- Feeling like you have lost control of your drug or alcohol usage
At The Blanchard Institute, we offer addiction treatment in Charlotte that can help you learn the skills necessary to overcome addiction while working toward better overall health for your mind, body, and spirit.
Our Programs for Addiction Treatment in Charlotte, NC
Our addiction treatment programs are tailored to your needs, and we work both one-on-one and in group settings to help you identify and work through the challenges that you will face during the recovery process. We offer several levels of treatment through our outpatient programs, including:
- Partial Hospitalization Program – The Blanchard Institute day treatment program (partial hospitalization) is created to provide full clinical support for clients 5 days per week, Monday through Friday, from 8:45am–4pm. Early recovery requires as much structure as possible. When individuals stop actively using drugs and alcohol, their day-to-day routine must also change. A highly structured environment is used to help the individual move away from using substances. Each client is guided through evidence-based treatment modalities by our therapists. Holistic options and specific recovery methods are used based on each individual’s needs. Structure and accountability provide the space to learn about recovery and the various methods used to stay away from addictive behavior and the time to transition to a sober, clean, and happy life. This program is designed to address early withdrawal issues, stabilization, support, and structure and focuses on a broad range of services including BioSound, Therapeutic Creative Art, and Recovery Yoga. Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), LifeSkills training, and process groups are offered daily along with additional case management including the family. All treatment at The Blanchard Institute is provided with trauma-informed care to provide particulate attention to those who may have experienced traumatic life events. Day treatment is recommended for high acuity clients stepping down from inpatient treatment as well as clients who have high-risk environments or early recover challenges such as co-occurring diagnosis; who need medical stabilization; or who simply prefer a safe and therapeutic setting to adjust to the physical demands of building an effective recovery program. Clients may be able to utilize insurance benefits for a portion or all of their stay at this level of care. Upon meeting clinical criteria and clinical goals, clients step down to intensive outpatient treatment to continue treatment.
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment –This program was created to educate and support individuals toward the primary goal of sustained abstinence from the use of any and all mood-altering substances. Following a thorough assessment by a licensed clinical professional, client attend 8-10 weeks for an average of 30-40 sessions of treatment on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:45am–12pm or 5:45pm–9pm. Family members are encouraged to attend on Thursday evening from 7pm–8:15pm in a family member-only therapeutic setting. Clients and family are required to attend at least 4 family groups on Saturdays from 9am–12pm to further an understanding of family dynamics in early recovery. Clients are directed to create individualized goals as well as adherence to program goals and clinical recommendations. Clients may receive individual sessions, family sessions, and may also be covered by insurance for holistic sessions including EMDR, BioSound, yoga, or acupuncture as needed.
- Outpatient Program (OP) –This program was created to provide continued support, accountability, and structure to continue recovery efforts and maintain sobriety from all mood-altering substance after transitioning from a higher level of care such as Intensive Outpatient (IOP). The Outpatient program consists of an individually tailored plan for each client composting of group, individual and/or case management services including family services. Clients will attend process groups on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:30am–12pm or 7:30pm–9pm, with individual therapy or case management services provided on an as-needed basis. This program is designed to address issues faced by those with sustained sobriety and help them to integrate and balance their recovery with their everyday life activities through continued support.
- Recovery Management Program – This program was designed to help clients step gradually into the daily norms of life after implementing a personalized Relapse Prevention Plan created while in primary treatment. This program allows clients to maintain both group and clinical support following primary treatment. The ideal time for transitioning out of treatment is different for each client. Recovery management is held on Thursday from 8:45am–10:15am.
- Family Addiction Support – A program designed to help family members affected by a loved one’s addiction.
- And more…
Contact Us Today for Addiction Treatment in Charlotte, NC
Are you ready to take back control of your life? Choose The Blanchard Institute today for addiction treatment in Charlotte. Our caring, experienced professionals can help you through every step of the recovery process.
Call us at 704.288.1097 or contact us online to learn more.