STARTING YOUR JOURNEY TO A NEW LIFE
It all begins with a phone call. It might be a difficult call to make, but our experienced admissions specialists will guide you through the steps and treat you with the dignity and compassion you deserve.
Make the Call
Our admissions team will assist potential clients by gathering the information needed for treatment. Here’s what you’ll want to have on-hand to simplify this step of the process:
- History of Substance Use—Types, Lengths & Frequency of Use
- Previous Addiction Treatment
- Life Areas Causing Distress—Financial, Personal, Professional, etc.
- Current Work & Living Situations & Environments
- Relevant Medical Information
- Insurance Information
Take a Tour
You and your family are welcome to schedule a tour of our facility, where you’ll get to experience first-hand our welcoming, tranquil, family-focused environment designed for client care.
You’re Not Alone
The bottom line is that you’re not alone. We understand what you’re going through, and our admissions team is here for you and your family through every step of the process.
Please call or contact us online today for more information.