Addiction Treatment Center Serving Those Throughout North Carolina
As one of the only socially acceptable drugs, alcohol is a fixture in everyday life, from businesses lunches and office parties to sporting events and prime-time television. For those struggling with alcohol dependence, it can be hard to avoid and even harder to quit once you realize you have a problem.
Alcoholism is a serious disease, but it is treatable and the outlook can be quite positive with the right help and support. At The Blanchard Institute, we offer treatment for alcoholism in Charlotte, NC, and we serve clients from all over North Carolina. Our multi-faceted, holistic treatment approach addresses both the causes of addiction and any underlying mental health concerns, such as depression or anxiety. We use a family-focused, evidence-based treatment regimen, and we also provide support for loved ones affected by the addiction.
To learn more about our alcohol rehab in Charlotte, call The Blanchard Institute today at (704) 288-1097 or contact us online.
Signs That You May Suffer from Alcohol Dependence
Having a few drinks with friends can be an enjoyable pastime, but alcohol has a sneaky way of becoming a significant impairment to everyday life. For those struggling with alcohol dependence, the difference between casual use and addiction can hard to recognize. Here are a few signs that you may have a problem with alcohol:
- You drink more than a few times a week
- You have deep cravings for alcohol between uses
- You have more than a few drinks per sitting
- You drink daily or need a drink to start the day
- You have experienced withdrawal symptoms, such as shakiness, without alcohol
- You are less than honest about your alcohol consumption
- Friends or family have voiced reservations about your alcohol use
- You have driven or gone to work under the influence
- You have lost a job or had financial hardships due to drinking
- You have had legal problems due to your alcohol use
At The Blanchard Institute, we provide a comfortable, inviting environment that can help you start the journey towards recovery. Our alcohol rehab in Charlotte can give you the skills you need to deal with stress and anxiety in a more productive manner and to take steps towards improving your future.
Substance Abuse Treatment & Alcohol Rehab in Charlotte
At The Blanchard Institute, we offer several individualized programs that can aid you during your recovery efforts and give you the life skills you need to enjoy a sober, alcohol-free future. These include:
- Partial Hospitalization Program – The Blanchard Institute day treatment program (partial hospitalization) is created to provide full clinical support for clients 5 days per week, Monday through Friday, from 8:45am–4pm. Early recovery requires as much structure as possible. When individuals stop actively using drugs and alcohol, their day-to-day routine must also change. A highly structured environment is used to help the individual move away from using substances. Each client is guided through evidence-based treatment modalities by our therapists. Holistic options and specific recovery methods are used based on each individual’s needs. Structure and accountability provide the space to learn about recovery and the various methods used to stay away from addictive behavior and the time to transition to a sober, clean, and happy life. This program is designed to address early withdrawal issues, stabilization, support, and structure and focuses on a broad range of services including BioSound, Therapeutic Creative Art, and Recovery Yoga. Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), LifeSkills training, and process groups are offered daily along with additional case management including the family. All treatment at The Blanchard Institute is provided with trauma-informed care to provide particulate attention to those who may have experienced traumatic life events. Day treatment is recommended for high acuity clients stepping down from inpatient treatment as well as clients who have high-risk environments or early recover challenges such as co-occurring diagnosis; who need medical stabilization; or who simply prefer a safe and therapeutic setting to adjust to the physical demands of building an effective recovery program. Clients may be able to utilize insurance benefits for a portion or all of their stay at this level of care. Upon meeting clinical criteria and clinical goals, clients step down to intensive outpatient treatment to continue treatment.
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment –This program was created to educate and support individuals toward the primary goal of sustained abstinence from the use of any and all mood-altering substances. Following a thorough assessment by a licensed clinical professional, client attend 8-10 weeks for an average of 30-40 sessions of treatment on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:45am–12pm or 5:45pm–9pm. Family members are encouraged to attend on Thursday evening from 7pm–8:15pm in a family member-only therapeutic setting. Clients and family are required to attend at least 4 family groups on Saturdays from 9am–12pm to further an understanding of family dynamics in early recovery. Clients are directed to create individualized goals as well as adherence to program goals and clinical recommendations. Clients may receive individual sessions, family sessions, and may also be covered by insurance for holistic sessions including EMDR, BioSound, yoga, or acupuncture as needed.
- Outpatient Program (OP) –This program was created to provide continued support, accountability, and structure to continue recovery efforts and maintain sobriety from all mood-altering substance after transitioning from a higher level of care such as Intensive Outpatient (IOP). The Outpatient program consists of an individually tailored plan for each client composting of group, individual and/or case management services including family services. Clients will attend process groups on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:30am–12pm or 7:30pm–9pm, with individual therapy or case management services provided on an as-needed basis. This program is designed to address issues faced by those with sustained sobriety and help them to integrate and balance their recovery with their everyday life activities through continued support.
- Recovery Management Program – This program was designed to help clients step gradually into the daily norms of life after implementing a personalized Relapse Prevention Plan created while in primary treatment. This program allows clients to maintain broth group and clinical support following primary treatment. The ideal time for transitioning out of treatment is different for each client. Recovery management is held on Thursday from 8:45am–10:15am.
- Family Addiction Support – A program designed to help family members affected by a loved one’s addiction.
- And more…
Learn More About Our Alcohol Rehab in Charlotte, NC
It takes courage and determination to overcome alcoholism, but with the help of your family, your friends, and our dedicated team at The Blanchard Institute it more than possible. We will work diligently to meet your needs and help you through every step of the recovery process.
To learn more about our alcohol rehab in Charlotte, contact us today at (704) 288-1097.